Please Post Prayers,or pictures of Godly Things

Spread the word,Don't pray alone,post a prayer for someone,or pray for anything...Just pray communicate with God,and let others help you in prayer

Prayer Request Accepted

Welcome to this page,we are here to spread the word of God...Please post prayers,pictures,or request to this page. We will pray for you or pray with you.....I love the word of God and that is why I am here.....Thanks and I hope you Enjoy this page..Please let us know what you think..........God loves us,Amen...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Child Abuse

I never knew how bad it was;I heard it did exist. I was appalled at this crime That robbed youth of their "special" time.l never knew how bad it hurt;The bruises and scars aren't seen.And why somewhere along life's way,The brutality of abuse... Has made you pay..I never knew how you felt;Your self-esteem so low.I only knew you crept away,And never let your feelings show.I never knew what I could do;That i could help some how.That all you needed was a friend;Just someone to be your pal.But now I know that I can help;I can make a difference,too.I'll stand with you;I'll shout with you,And the rest can't say,"I never knew"

No comments: